About Mustafa Sameer
Mustafa is a thinker, writer, communicator and team leader with great ability to see the big picture. There are four major words that define him (Quality, Training, Safety, and Engineering) Where quality is linking the 3 other words together.
His goal is to contribute to organizational success and achievement by integrating quality in all processes and operations leading to continual improvements, productivity enhancements and quality products/services.
- Quality Management Expert.
- Strategy, Management, Business Development & Sales expert.
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) development and execution.
- Co-operative and Approachable as an individual
- Effective time management capabilities
- Efficient Multi-tasking abilities
- Master’s in Business Administration – Major (Quality Management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS Internal Auditor
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor
- Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager
- PECB ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Approved Trainer
- PECB ISO 31000 Risk Manager Approved Trainer (July 2016)
- Certified ASNT VT Level II
- Certified ASNT RT Level II
- Certified ASNT PT Level II
- Certified ASNT MT Level II